Overlooking the turquoise blue sea in Kissonerga of Paphos, in one of the spectacular coves of the bay, there is a beautiful luxury development .Residents are face-to-face with the Mediterranean, its glittering waves only steps away from your sunny patio overlooking the Swimming Pool… Every detail of the residences is designed and positioned according to clearly defined aesthetic criteria. Here your home is indeed your castle, resting on your own plot of land with a large pool in spacious surroundings, for ultimate privacy and comfort by the sea.
To accommodate different households and lifestyles, the five villas offer a choice of two designs with either three or four bedrooms. Each villa stands on its own individual plot that ranges from 480m2 to 760m2, all with ample space for a private garden with overflow pool and sunbathing deck.
The masterful architecture and villa orientation guarantee uninterrupted sea views from every property. Whether you are interested in a home for permanent residence or for regular holidays, this project captures the essence of modern Mediterranean living, enhanced with elements of luxury that blend good taste with lasting quality… and the result is simply magical.
Imagine a property on the Mediterranean island of Cyprus and directly overlooking the sea. An enchanting location, where the turquoise waters shimmer in the sun, skies are blue almost every day of the year and the weather is mild all year round. Then picture a pedestrian path that leads from the property to a small and quiet sandy beach. That is the setting of these homes, a brand new gated development of only five detached luxury villas, with secure access that is strictly reserved for residents.
Located in Kissonerga, a community just outside the holiday resort of Paphos, the beachfront villas are in a class of their own. From their contemporary architecture to their superior construction, from the sun-filled interiors to the private gardens with overflow swimming pool, these villas were made for homeowners who love the Mediterranean sea and climate, and are seeking a home in Cyprus, with a touch of royalty.
Here it all comes together: high-specification construction, sophisticated architectural design and fine craftsmanship. French windows and glass balcony railings maximise the daylight that fills each home and reveals beautiful interiors.
Rich marble and tasteful ceramic floor tiles are in harmony with granite elements and solid wood surfaces. Built-in wardrobes, kitchen cabinets, doors and accessories all bear an Italian signature. High-quality sanitary ware and fittings were hand-picked in Europe. These are homes with a Mediterranean spirit, for you to enjoy today and for years to come.
- Marble flooring (colour choice* available)
- Italian handle-less fittings (colour choice* available)
- Individually designed layouts
- Corian worktops (colour choice* available)
- Corian under-slung sink with Italian chrome-finish mixer tap
- MK wedge sockets under wall units
- Provisions for washing machine, wash basin, fridge freezer, dishwasher
- Mixer with “pure water filter” system (Osmosis)
- Marble floor (colour choice* available).
- Floor to ceiling marble walls (colour choice* available).
- Italian white sanitary ware.
- Wall-mounted WC pan with concealed cistern and soft seat and cover.
- Italian ceiling-mounted shower arm and head with separate hand shower.
- Wall-mounted recessed controls.
- Individually designed vanity unit with demister illuminated mirror cabinet incorporating a shaver socket.
- Italian chrome-finish brassware.
- Walk-in shower with contemporary fixed glass screen.
- Wall mounted heated towel rail and hooks
- Marble flooring in hall and living areas (colour choice* available) or solid wood floor.
- Pressure-lacquered doors.
- Individually designed fitted wardrobes (colour choice* available).
- HEATING: Under-floor heating in all rooms and hallways with heat pump, systems from Daikin or Mitsubishi
- COOLING: Independent comfort cooling concealed in all areas, systems from Daikin or Mitsubishi Electrical Fittings
- Recessed LED down lights in all rooms
- Scene-setting dimmable lighting in principal rooms
- LED lighting on all balconies
- External power socket on all terraces and roof
- Slim-line white sockets throughout
- Satellite system or cable TV installation
- Pressurised water system (type Grundfos MQ 3-45).
- 1200lt cold water tank.
- Double glazed aluminium system
- Energy performance of building according to the 2017 regulations (category B).
- Provision for a 3 phase electricity supply.
- Water provision at back garden.
- Region: Paphos
- Location: Kissonerga, Paphos
- Price: POA
- VAT: Plus VAT
- Beds: 3-4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Covered Size: 267-404
- Plot Size: 480-760
- Status: Off Plan - Not Yet Commenced
- Ref: AGQSBV
- Property Status: For Sale