This brand new development is envisioned to be a ‘City within a city’ by creating diverse urban functions and linking them to the existing scattered infrastructure of the area.
The development is multi-faceted and uses striking geometric slices which alternate horizontally by varying degrees. This creates the two spires of the towers as each slice is layered over the other, allowing for interesting and unique spaces on each floor.
The architectural design was inspired by the crystallisation process of salt formation, found in the nearby Salt lake, a part of the identity and history of Larnaca.
Project features and characteristics:
- Mix use development with residential, office, retail and leisure functions
- Innovative architectual design
- Two 20 floor, 75 meter high towers
- 19,000m² residential area
- 160 high end residential units ranging from 90m²-500m²
- Retail blocks along the east and south perimeters
- A fully landscaped terrain at ground level with water features such as a pond and fountains
- Hanging private outdoor infinity pool on 9th Floor
- Private pools on the penthouse level
- Zero energy building
- Leisure functions such as spa, gym, clubhouse and childcare
- Conference/Seminar rooms
- Three levels of underground parking
- 30,000m² accomodating approximately 1000 parking spaces
- 1,400m² of commercial/retail
- Gallery and showrooms along the north perimeter.
Larnaca (Larnarka) is a port city on the south coast of Cyprus. It’s known for Finikoudes Beach, a sandy strip in the city center backed by a palm-lined seaside promenade. Buzzing bars line the waterfront at Mackenzie Beach. Just offshore, the MS Zenobia wreck is a popular dive site.
- Region: Larnaca
- Location: Larnaca, Larnaca
- Price: €281,000-€2,550,000
- VAT: Plus VAT
- Beds: 1-4
- Covered Size: 56m²-375m²
- Status: Off Plan - Under Construction
- Ref: QDSLC
- Property Status: For Sale