Buying a property overseas is a huge decision and you will have many questions you need to ask to assist you in making the right decision for you and your family. We are there to help you with those questions, whatever they may be. Whether you have concerns over finances, healthcare, what to do with your pets, cars and driving, we can provide you the answers you need. You wouldn’t buy a home in the UK without seeing it first so why would you do so with an overseas property? An important part of the buying process surrounds a viewing trip, we can make arrangements for you and be there every step of the way giving you 100% of our time and commitment.
Important things to note about your viewing trip are:
To speak to someone about arranging your viewing trip, please contact us on email@example.com/ +44 (0)1642 309159 or fill in the form on our ‘Contact’ page on www.rjoverseaproperty.com.
Terms & Conditions
1) Maximum of 4 people per Viewing Trip.
2) Complimentary accommodation is for a minimum of 3 days unless otherwise agreed.
3) Any Reservation Fee paid towards the purchase of a property is deductible upon completion of your purchase.
4) Viewing Trip Clients only will be booked into complimentary private accommodation.
5) RJ Overseas Property is not responsible for flight arrangements; these should be made personally by you the Client(s).
6) It is the responsibility of the Client to inform RJ Overseas Property about correct flight details to facilitate airport transfers.
7) Clients are responsible for compliance with all immigration, passport, visa and other travel regulations relevant to their visit(s) to Cyprus.
8) RJ Overseas is neither responsible for nor liable for the actions of any third party supplier of travel, accommodation or entertainment services – or for the performance of those services.
9) Viewing trips are subject to availability and date confirmation. In order to confirm accommodation a copy of the client’s passports are required and proof of address, should the viewing trip be cancelled after confirmation of the booking a cancellation fee of 150.00 euro will be payable.
10) RJ Overseas Property is not responsible for the actions of any third party in providing travel, additional accommodation or any other services.
11) Clients are exclusive to RJ Overseas Property. Please note should a customer ultimately not purchase a property through RJ Overseas Property a fee of 50.00 euros per day will become payable as a contribution towards the cost expenditure incurred by the company.
There are two international airports in Cyprus: Paphos International for the west of Cyprus and Larnaca International Airport for the east, all UK main airports have daily scheduled flights to both Cyprus airports. Cyprus is serviced by approximately 30 major airlines. The journey time from the UK is approximately four and a half hours.