RJ Overseas Property is subsidiary of Banjora Limited who is a registered Estate Agent in Cyprus and established in 2012.
RJ Overseas Property is professionally dedicated in providing an excellent service to those wishing to purchase their dream home in Cyprus.
We are unique in that we have offices in the UK, and Cyprus located in Protaras on the East Coast and, Paphos on the West Coast. In addition we also have an associate office in Cairo Egypt, to assist and advise our Middle East client base, specialising in helping our customers through the process of buying and investing overseas.
From helping you find your ideal home, through to when you pick up the keys to your new life, we will be there helping you every step of the way.
With members of our team all having personal and professional links to Cyprus, you can be assured that our knowledge of and passion for Cyprus is unrivalled by others.
We understand that buying your dream home overseas is one of the most important decisions you are ever likely to make. Rest assured, we understand the decision making process having been there ourselves. Our commitment is to provide you with a professional service from start to completion making the buying process as simple and as straightforward as possible – all supported up by our experienced customer service team based both in the UK and at our Cyprus offices.
We pride ourselves on our commitment to you and the help we will provide throughout the whole process. We promise to:
- Listen to your personal needs and requirements and search properties to suit you and your personal budget in the strictest confidence.
- Once you have selected properties for consideration, we will arrange the all-important viewing trip to actually view your pre-selected properties and as importantly to see and find your ideal location. Whilst you are in Cyprus, a member of our dedicated team will be in attendance to assist in your decision making and answer any questions you may have, we also will arrange to meet the developer/seller.
- Strive to ensure all our marketing and advertising is clear and truthful, and use clear and fair terms and conditions
- Provide you with information showing you all the steps involved in buying a new home, moving in, maintaining your new home, details of warranties, guarantees and after sales service.
- Assist you in appointing the right cost effective professional Cyprus based solicitor who fully understands your specific needs during the conveyancing process.
- Assist you through the legal purchase and contract and provide you with regular updates regarding the legal process of buying your home
- Help you establish and open a Cypriot bank account.
- Assist in helping you arrange standing orders for payments of electricity, water, refuse collection and service charges.
- On ‘off plan’ new build homes, we will provide you with regular updates on the construction progress of your home, when it will be ready and certify that works have been completed in accordance with the contract payment terms.
- Arrange for our representative to visit you after you have moved in to make sure you have settled in, and answer any questions you may have.
- Arrange through our Professional Team sound advice in regards to Immigration to Cyprus particularly given the uncertainty surrounding the UK and Brexit.
- Provide advice on how to deal with your Pension in order to maximize its benefits for the future and how to capitalize on the tax benefits Cyprus has to offer.
- For those requiring that “Bespoke Forever Home” we have a selection of land plots across the island, located in traditional villages, coastline and rural. Based upon our years of experience within the UK Housebuilding sector, we are able to assist you with initial design, planning, cost negotiation with a selected contractor, through to Project Manging the property from commencement to completion. Please ask for more details on our “Design and Build Option “